1. Final menu arrangements must be made (10) ten days in advance of your scheduled event. At that time, final payment and head count is due.
2. For funerals only, the customer will be responsible for at least 75% of the guaranteed count.
3. Cancellation Policy – All deposits are Non-Refundable. All cancellations must be received in writing.
4. Only food and beverages provided by American Serb Hall can be served on our premises, with the exceptions of special sweets and cakes. No food or beverages may be removed from the premises except for the special sweets and cakes, unless prior arrangements have been made with American Serb Hall.
5. No decorations can be hung from the ceiling, walls, or lighting fixtures on the premises. For any further decorating concerns, please call the main number.
6. Special table arrangements and head table counts must be furnished to American Serb Hall when the event is finalized (10) ten days before the event date.
7. You must inform American Serb Hall of the start time and type of entertainment performing during your event.